Dr. Rebecca Minor, Associate Professor
Office: C.ARTS 204
443-840-4975 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statewide Program
- The A.A.S. and Certificate programs in Interpreter Preparation are offered both face to face and fully online.
- The Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S) degree program is ideal for students who want to become ASL Interpreters and do not already have a degree. This program includes general education course requirements (see details below).
- The Certificate program is ideal for students who want to become ASL Interpreters but already have a degree. While the Certificate program does not include general education course requirements, some INTR courses do have general education prerequisites. Transcript evaluation may be necessary to determine if prerequisites have been fulfilled. Course requirements are listed below.
- Opportunities for Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) - For Interpreter Preparation, see Portfolio, Departmental Exam, and Articulated Credit by Industry/Apprenticeship. Several General Education classes also have PLA opportunities.
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements
ProgramsAssociate of Applied ScienceCredit Certificate