The Community College of Baltimore County Alumni are a valuable resource to the success and continued growth of the college.
If you graduated from CCBC or the former Catonsville Community College, Essex Community College or Dundalk Community College, you are eligible as an alumna/alumnus to join the CCBC Alumni Association. The association is comprised of graduates, like yourself, who have succeeded as career professionals, business leaders, and community activists.
A lifetime membership into the CCBC Alumni Association membership is free and entitles you to receive a variety of benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Free subscription to Emerge, the annual magazine for Alumni and friends.
- Access to college support services such as the library, career center, and network services.
- 10 percent off purchases at the campus bookstore including textbooks.
- Access to the CCBC Child Care Centers.
- Access to the CCBC Health/Life Fitness, Physical Development/Education Centers.
- Numerous opportunities to volunteer, network, and support the mission of CCBC.
- Invitation to participate in upcoming Alumni and campus events.
- Discounts and access to local business partner services.
- Discounts on travel.
- Discount on Nationwide Insurance — our Affinity Partner!
The Alumni Association provides opportunities for alumni to get involved with the college in a variety of ways - from contributing to annual giving, to volunteering as a mentor, serving on the Board of Directors, or speaking at an event. Through these channels, alumni can reconnect with CCBC and continue to give back to the community.
To join the association, please fill out our membership form. For additional information about the Association, please call 443-840-3129 or 1-877-ALUMNUS (1-877-258-6687) or visit us online.