Ted McCadden, D.Ed., LCADC
443-840-3783 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statewide program (Note: The Human Services Generalist Certificate is not designated as a Statewide program.)
- The Human Services Counseling A.A.S. degree is offered both face to face and fully (100%) online.
- Opportunities for Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) - see Portfolio, Departmental Exam, and DSST Examination. Several General Education classes also have PLA opportunities.
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements
- Graduates of the Behavioral Health Counseling Area of Concentration are academically eligible to apply for certification as a Certified Supervised Counselor-Alcohol and Drug and will be required to pass the NCAC-1 Exam in their application process.
ProgramsAssociate of Applied ScienceCredit Certificate