CCBC Catonsville, Dr. Irby Hunter
443-840-4989 or email@example.com
- Health Workforce Shortage Program (The Medical Coding Certificate is not designated as a Health Workforce Shortage Program.)
- The Health Informatics and Information Technology A.A.S. degree is offered both face to face and fully (100%) online.
- Most classes offered at the Catonsville campus
- Opportunities for Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) - For Health Informatics and Information Technology, see Departmental Exams. Several General Education classes also have PLA opportunities.
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements
ProgramsAssociate of Applied ScienceCredit Certificate