VOB 076 - Certified Forklift Technician - Part 3
7.5 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student to learn the basics of repairing and maintaining a forklift. Topics to be covered include: front drive axle and differential, gasoline and LPG fuel systems, oil-cooled wet disc brakes, transmissions, and diesel operations.
Upon completion of this course, the students should be able to:
1. identify the components of the front-drive axle and differential,
2. demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot gasoline and LPG fuel systems,
3. demonstrate the ability to service oil-cooled wet disc brakes,
4. demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot transmissions, and
5. demonstrate an understanding of diesel engine operations.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)