VOA 781 - Certified Forklift Technician - Part 1
5 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student to learn about the core knowledge and skills for forklift maintenance, service, and repair. Topics to be covered include: lift truck fundamentals, safety, basic engines and attachments, forklift systems, and using measuring equipment.
Upon completion of this course, the students should be able to:
1. apply basic safety procedures when working on a forklift,
2. identify the basic systems of a forklift,
3. demonstrate an understanding of battery, gasoline, and diesel powering systems,
4. demonstrate the proper use of measuring and diagnostic equipment, and
5. identify and properly install forklift attachments.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)