Dec 02, 2020
College entrance is a goal for most 21st century learners, but many find that they are not fully prepared academically for college coursework while others struggle with entrance testing. This course prepares students for college study and degree-bearing coursework. It will help students improve, strengthen and enhance the mathematics skills needed for college study in a setting with a low student-to teacher ratio that allows for personalization and accommodates multiple learning styles.
This career and academic track is designed for students with learning differences or disabilities that impact learning. This track provides instruction that is multisensory, multimodal, personalized, and incorporates elements of universal design for learning. Classes are taught with a 6 to 1 student-teacher ratio to better meet the needs of individual learners.
Students will have access to a Continuing Education academic record (transcript).
15 weeks (daytime)
Course is offered at CCBC Dundalk.
6th Grade Reading Level according to TABE (Tests of Adult Basic Education) that will be administered during an intake interview.
Selective Entry – Please call 443-840-3262 to schedule an interview and assessment.
Program Course Sequence
1. Ready for Credit Mathematics: CHA 110
- Textbook is provided and included in the course costs.
- Tuition/Fees: $525 (Tuition-$100/Fees-$425)
- Textbook/Materials: N/A
Program Contact Information
Dundalk, MASH 104
Dundalk, MASH 104
Financial Aid and Payment Options
- Continuing Education Opportunity Grant
- Partial Payment Option (through Nelnet Business Solutions)
- Tuition Waiver for Senior Citizens and Individuals with Disabilities
- Employer/Sponsor Paid Tuition
- Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS)
- Local Office of Workforce Development