CCBC’s School of Continuing Education provides:
- Career training to assist individuals in building skills for a new career and enhancing career opportunities.
- Customized workforce training for businesses and organizations.
- Continuing Education classes for all age groups from youth to seniors at locations throughout the community.
- Life Enrichment classes to enhance your life.
- Online courses that are affordable, fun, fast, and convenient.
- Academic classes to earn a high school diploma.
- English classes for speakers of other languages.
- Job training for special populations.
In a flexible and supportive learning environment, students can attain a continuing education certificate leading to a new career, develop career and academic skills, earn high school diplomas, or take personal enrichment courses. Continuing Education offers the opportunity for adult learners to earn licensures or continuing education certificates in more than 80 subject areas.
From languages to art, from computers to health care, Continuing Education courses are designed to prepare students for achievement in the workplace or provide them with hundreds of lifelong learning opportunities.
Continuing Education classes are held on all CCBC campuses and extension centers, at numerous community locations and online. They can also be delivered directly to the workplace, making learning available to the community any time and any place.
Continuing Education develops relationships in the community with private, government and business organizations and promotes programs, courses and services that support economic and community development.
Professional Development and Job Skills
Continuing Education Registration
CCBC’s School of Continuing Education (CE) provides many ways to make the registration process easy and convenient for students. Organizations and businesses can arrange for a consultation on a customized contract course through the same contacts. Registration options are as follows:
Returning CE students
New CE students
800 South Rolling Road
Baltimore, MD 21228-5317
at the following CCBC campuses:
Catonsville, Dundalk, Essex, Owings Mills, Hunt Valley, and Randallstown.
(Credit card payment, letter of intent, or voucher)
(Credit card payment only)
|Download the CE registration form.