FIT 760 - Animal Reiki I
.75 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student to learn about Reiki, the Japanese energy healing system created by Mikao Usui. The student will learn about how Reiki can be used in healing animals and people, and will receive an attunement to Shoden Reiki Level I. Topics to be covered indude Reiki and its use as a healing technique, history of Japanese energy healing system, meditation and Reiki , and Reiki attunements.
1. discuss Reiki and its use as a healing technique;
2. discuss the history of Japanese energy healing system meditation and Reiki;
3. discuss Reiki attunements;
4. discuss practical application and apply Reiki to humans and animals;
5. demonstrate an understanding of Reiki;
6. demonstrate the ability to conduct practice meditation and self-healing; and
7. demonstrate Level I Reiki techniques on oneself and on a live animal.
Add to Portfolio