FIT 745 - Personal Fitness Trainer Certification II
.7 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student to learn about and apply important concepts required for attempting the AAAI ISMA Personal Fitness Trainer II (Master Personal Trainer) Exam. Topics to be covered include advanced principles of strength conditioning, aerobic conditioning, cross training principles of building muscle and losing fat, developing a personal training business, fitness testing, and how to determine body composition.
1. demonstrate readiness to take the certificate testing for AAA(ISMA Personal Fitness Trainer Certification II (Master Personal Trainer);
2. demonstrate an understanding of the practical and theoretical components of the fitness trainer exam;
3. demonstrate movement techniques to teach students proper exercise;
4. demonstrate an understanding of the material in the Personal Trainer Manual;
5. discuss the health benefits of exercise science and sports medicine for individuals with special needs or health conditions, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, osteoporosis, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and the elderly;
6. discuss how to design an advanced nutrition program for clients; and
7. identify the principles of building muscle and losing fat with individuals with special needs or medical conditions, including the elderly.
[Add to Portfolio]