VOA 568 - Construction Trades Assistant Methods and Safety
8.8 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student who has special needs to learn about becoming a construction trade assistant. Topics to be covered include identification of tools used in construction trades, the uses of specific tools, and tools and equipment that are specific to each construction trade.
1.identify tools specific to each construction trade,
2. demonstrate the appropriate use of tools commonly used in construction trades,
3. identify and demonstrate safety practices in the use of tools and equipment common in construction trades,
4. identify the best tools to use for specific jobs or tasks,
5. demonstrate the uses of tools in combination to complete a construction project,
6. demonstrate the use of mathematics in completing construction projects, and
7. identify and demonstrate safety practices in construction.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)