HSL 090 - Culinary Job Readiness
3.6 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This noncredit course is designed to give students the necessary job searching, interviewing, and job retention skills needed to gain entry into the foodservice industry. Topics to be covered include effective communication, goal setting, appropriate work place behavior, resume and cover letter writing, job search, and interviewing skills.
1. discuss, understand, and apply career goal setting;
2. discuss, understand, and create a cover letter and resume;
3. discuss, understand, and apply job searching and interviewing skills;
4. discuss and understand how to obtain gainful employment; and
5. discuss, understand, and demonstrate appropriate work place behavior.
[Add to Portfolio]