VOA 977 - Project Management for FMP
1.6 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student to learn how to define, plan, manage, oversee, and close projects. Topics to
be covered include introduction to project management, defining projects, planning projects, managing and overseeing
projects, and closing projects.
1. define the characteristics of a project in a project management context,
2. list the steps used in a project management planning process,
3. describe several management techniques to use in overseeing projects,
4. demonstrate the ability to oversee projects, and
5. discuss what procedures to use to close a project.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)