HSL 035 - NEW CASINO DEALER - BLACKJACK
9.0 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student to become a Casino Blackjack Dealer. Topics to be covered include: exceptional customer service; fundamentals of casino gaming roles and techniques: handling chips, cards and cash; double downs; and splitting, surrender and insurance. Emphasis will be placed on customer service techniques, accuracy, and taking and paying plus Blackjack payouts.
1. demonstrate thorough knowledge of fundamentals of gaming and blackjack rules
2. demonstrate a proficiency in dealing Blackjack
3. demonstrate making accurate payouts
4. complete an audition successfully
5. demonstrate a proficiency in exceptional customer service techniques.
[Add to Portfolio]