AHE 805 - CPR for Health Care Providers
.7 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to provide the nurse, allied health worker or gene real student with information about cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Upon completion of the course, the student will receive an American Heart Association CPR card. Topics to be covered include the signs and symbols of cardiac and/or respiratory arrest, risk factors of heart disease, and the skills to perform CPR.
Upon completion of this course the student:
1. describe the signs and symptoms of cardiopulmonary arrest,
2. demonstrate one and two rescuer CPR,
3. demonstrate automated external defibrillation,
4. demonstrate management of an obstructed airway, and
5. demonstrate infant resuscitation.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)