MGT 625 - Marketing and Fundraising for Non-Profit Organizations
.6 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student to learn to develop the knowledge and skills needed to effectively promote and raise funds for a non-profit organization. Topics include defining target markets, developing marketing objectives, applying the 4Ps of marketing to non-profits, developing a strategic marketing plan, and fund raising for non-profits.
Upon completion of this course the student should be able to:
1. define target markets,
2. discuss effective marketing objectives,
3. explain the applications of the 4Ps of marketing in a non-profit setting,
4. discuss the elements of a strategic marketing plan,
5. explain the role of marketing in fund raising, and
6. discuss the elements of an effective fund raising campaign.
[Add to Portfolio]