Nursing Program Administrator/Dean
Dr. Shawn P. McNamara
Office: Essex m,- ECHP 104D
443-840-1360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Director - Catonsville
Dr. Elizabeth Webster
Office: HTEC 217
443-840-4447 or email@example.com
Program Director - Essex
Dr. Mary Kay DeMarco
Office: ECHP 203B
443-840-1433 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Director - Dundalk
Dr. Cheryl J. McNamara
Office: STAT 111
443-840-3360 or email@example.com
ATB Program Director - Catonsville
Office: HTEC 222
ATB Program Director - Essex
Dr. Cynthia Darius
Office: ECHP 204C
443-840-5587 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Workforce Shortage Program
- Selective Admission Program
- The Associate Degree - Registered Nursing Program is offered at Catonsville and Essex. Practical Nursing certificate offered only at Dundalk. Paramedic to RN transition course offered only at Catonsville. LPN to RN transition course offered only at Dundalk.
- The Associate Degree - Registered Nursing Program is available in a day, evening/weekend, or online-blended format.
- The Practical Nursing Program is offered in a day and evening/weekend format.
- Opportunities for Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) - Several General Education classes offer PLA. See Portfolio, Departmental Exam, CLEP, DSST, Advanced Placement, and International Baccalaureate. General education classes are required for associate degrees but not for certificates.
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements
ProgramsAssociate of ScienceCredit Certificate