Aviation Program Faculty:
CCBC Catonsville, Professor Doug Williams
443-840-5498 or email@example.com
CCBC Catonsville, Professor Chris Komsa
443-840-4209 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CCBC Catonsville, Assistant Professor Joe Eichelberger
443-840-4463 or email@example.com
CCBC Catonsville, Instructor Joel Matthiesen
443-840-3351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Aviation Technology Department
443-840-4157 or email@example.com or Schedule an online or in-person meeting
- FAA Air Traffic Collegiate Training Initiative (CTI) program
- FAA Unmanned Aircraft Systems Collegiate Training Initiative program
- FAA approved Aircraft Dispatcher Certification program
- FAA approved for Restricted Airline Transport Pilot (R-ATP)
- Designated Statewide Programs include only the credit certificates and the Flight Operations Management degree.
- Students considering applying for this program should read the information available on the CCBC Aviation Technology website at www.ccbcmd.edu/aviation.
- Flight Training courses approved under FAA Part 141.
- Some Aviation classes have lab fees. Fees are subject to change at the discretion of the Community College of Baltimore County.
- Opportunities for Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) - For Aviation Technology, see Departmental Exam and Articulated Credit by Industry/Apprenticeship. Several General Education classes also have PLA opportunities.
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements (There are no program specific agreements currently.)
ProgramsAssociate of Applied ScienceCredit Certificate