VOA 784 - Procurement & Purchasing Management - Part 2
9 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student to learn the basics of the supply chain process, management, purchasing, and contracting issues. It is designed for the student who is working in, or interested in working in, purchasing, logistics, or procurement. Topics to be covered include: how to conduct a price and cost analysis, legal aspects of contracts, production planning, management essentials, supplier contracts, supplier evaluation and selection process, and understanding cash flow.
Upon completion of this course, the students should be able to:
1. utilize price and cost analysis,
2. demonstrate an understanding of the legal aspects of contracts,
3. demonstrate production planning,
4. demonstrate an understanding of management essentials,
5. demonstrate the ability to maximize the timing of cash in and cash out for an
6. demonstrate an understanding of cash flow.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)