AHL 103 - Clinical Internship - Day/Scoring
10 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student to apply skills learned in thepolysomnographic course of study. Topics to be covered include day studies multiple Sleep Latency Test / Maintenance of Wakefulness Test (MSLT / MWT), staging/scoring studies, Home Sleep Testing (HST), archiving, and report running.
1 perform day studies hookup utilizing the 10-20 system (MSLT / MWT),
2. demonstrate proper instrumentation of the electrical equipment,
3. demonstrate proper technical documentation,
4. demonstrate and recognize different sleep stages,
5. distinguish between the different recording parameters for MSLT / MWT,
6. demonstrate running reports of scored studies,
7. demonstrate achieving of studies, and
8. explain the difference between the day studies utilized.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)