FIT 770 - Animal Reiki Certification Training Level III
3.5 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student to learn advanced techniques of Animal Reiki Certification Training to work with animals and how Reiki practice complements other alternative healing techniques as a certified Animal Reiki practitioner. Students will receive an Animal Reiki Certification Training (ARCT) Level III certificate and develop skills to practice Animal Reiki III with live animals. Topics to be covered include working with the instructor and a mentor to complete 20 sessions through consultation throughout one’s externship working with a minimum of 10 different animals; submitting one’s practicum to the instructor for review and approval to complete the externship; and preparing to receive the Animal Reiki Certification Training (ARCT) Level III certification. Students have one year to complete the practicum after Level III training. Prerequisites: Animal Reiki Level I, Level II, Level III and Animal Reiki Certification Training (ARCT) Level II Certification. Upon completion the student can use the title Certified Animal Reiki Practitioner Level III.
1. describe distance healing,
2. discuss how Reiki can be complemented by other alternative healing techniques,
3. demonstrate Level III Reiki techniques on themselves and on a variety of live animals,
4. complete Reiki documentation review and approval for an externship, and
5. discuss procedures to submit practicum documentation for review and approval with assigned mentor.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)