Nursing Program Administrator/Dean
CCBC Essex, Dr. Shawn P. McNamara
443-840-1360 or email@example.com
Program Director - Catonsville
Dr. Elizabeth Webster
443-840-4447 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Director - Essex
Dr. Mary Kay DeMarco
443-840-1433 or email@example.com
Program Director - Dundalk
Cheryl J. McNamara
443-840-3360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ATB Program Director - Essex
443-840-2820 or email@example.com
- Health Workforce Shortage Program
- Selective Admission Program
- Registered Nursing offered at Catonsville and Essex. Practical Nursing certificate offered only at Dundalk. Paramedic to RN transition course offered only at Catonsville. LPN to RN transition course offered only at Dundalk; successful students then transfer to either Catonsville or Essex.
- The Associate Degree Nursing - Registered Nursing Program is available in a blended format.
- Opportunities for Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) - Several General Education classes offer PLA. See Portfolio, Departmental Exam, CLEP, DSST, Advanced Placement, and International Baccalaureate. General education classes are required for associate degrees but not for certificates.
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements
ProgramsAssociate of ScienceCredit Certificate