CCBC Catonsville, Doug Williams
443-840-5498 or email@example.com
Assistant Program Director
CCBC Catonsville, Chris Komsa
443-840-4209 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Traffic Control Director
CCBC Catonsville, Joe Eichelberger
443-840-4463 or email@example.com
CCBC Catonsville, Pete Waters
443-840-5188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Aviation Technology Department
443-840-4157 or email@example.com
- FAA Air Traffic Collegiate Training Initiative (CTI) program
- The credit certificates and the Flight Operations Management degree are designated Statewide Programs.
- Students considering applying for this program should read the information available on the CCBC Aviation Technology website at www.ccbcmd.edu/aviation.
- Flight Training courses approved under FAA Part 141.
- Some Aviation classes have lab fees . Fees are subject to change at the discretion of the Community College of Baltimore County.
- Opportunities for Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) - For Aviation Technology, see Departmental Exam and Articulated Credit by Industry/Apprenticeship. Several General Education classes also have PLA opportunities.
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements
ProgramsAssociate of Applied ScienceCredit Certificate