PCP 754 - Microsoft Project 2016
1.4 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable project managers to learn how to create a project plan with Microsoft Project 2016 during the planning phase of a project and then update a project plan during the execution, monitoring, and controlling phases of a project. Topics to be covered include starting a project, working with calendars, working with tasks, working with resources, delivering a project plan, managing the project environment, managing task structures, generating views, and producing reports.
1. create a new project plan;
2. manage time, tasks, and resources in a project plan;
3. demonstrate the ability to share a project plan;
4. manage the project environment;
5. manage task structures;
6. apply project views to manage a project; and
7. create project reports to share a project’s status.
[Add to Portfolio]