VOA 531 - Certified Logistics/Warehouse Distribution Technician
2.7 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student, who is an entry level worker, to learn mid-level logistics topics. Topics to be covered include product receiving and storage, order processing, packaging, inventory, hazmat materials, transportation modes, and dispatch and tracking. Upon successful completion of this course and exam, students earn the Certified Logistics Technician (CLT) designation from the Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC). Prerequisite: Certified Logistics Associate.
1. describe common receiving and transportation documentation,
2. explain the purpose of auditing orders,
3. explain safe load procedures including load distribution,
4. list the most common inventory control systems,
5. list government regulations for hazmat handling, and
6. explain basic vehicle routing principles.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)