FIT 663 - Aerobic Kickboxing Instructor Certification
.7 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student to learn about becoming a skilled Aerobic Kickboxing Instructor. This course will provide the practical information to understand and apply the concepts required to pass the American Aerobic Association International/International Sports Medicine Association (AAAI/ISMA) Kickboxing Instructor Certification. Topics to be covered include the principles of kickboxing, techniques and class structure, strength conditioning, bioenergetics, marketing your program, and aerobic kickboxing conditioning.
1. analyze written and practical concepts and prepare to take the AAAI ISMA Aerobic Kickboxing Instructor Certification exam;
2. describe cardio-respiratory physiology, bioenergetics, energy systems, and exercise metabolism;
3. demonstrate aerobic kickboxing techniques;
4. understand injury prevention, identification and kickboxing principles;
5. discuss the health benefits of aerobic kickboxing and adding kickboxing to an existing class; and
6. design individual fitness programs to market and motivate your students.
[Add to Portfolio]