FIT 629 - Primary Aerobic Trainer Certification
.7 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable instructors and students to learn and apply the important concepts required for taking and passing the AAAI ISMA Primary Aerobic Trainer Certification exam. The instructor course materials are provided as a guideline for teaching the course. Topics to be covered include the principals of aerobic strength conditioning and training, fitness testing and how to determine body composition, injury prevention and identification, marketing, motivation, and designing individual aerobic programs.
1. demonstrate an understanding of the practical and theoretical aspects of the aerobic fitness trainer exam,
2. discuss movement techniques to teach students proper aerobic exercise,
3. demonstrate an understanding of the material in the primary aerobic trainer certification manual,
4. discuss the health benefits of exercise science and sports medicine,
5. demonstrate readiness to sit for the AAAI ISMA Primary Aerobic and Trainer Certification exam.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)