VOA 567 - Apartment Maintenance Assistant
8.8 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student who has special needs to becoming an apartment maintenance assistant. Topics to be covered include light repairs, developing punch lists, and basics of facilities management.
1. identify the key activists and components in maintaining a physical plant,
2. identify what makes a rental facility and its plant safe for residents,
3. demonstrate the process of completing minor facilities repairs,
4. identify and demonstrate safety practices in facility repair work,
5. identify the components of a punch list, and
6. identify and demonstrate the use of the communication methods and channels in apartment maintenance.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)