VOA 363 - Warehouse Technician Practicum
4.5 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the disabled student to learn the practical experience required to perform the everyday tasks of warehouse work and product distribution. Topics to be covered include the use of warehouse software to perform daily tasks, the use of warehouse materials such as pal et jacks, reach trucks and racks, and stock picking.
1. demonstrate the ability to use warehouse software to check on orders;
2. demonstrate the ability to use warehouse software to ship orders;
3. demonstrate the ability to use warehouse software to check inventory;
4. develop the ability to use warehouse materials to stock shelves using the correct system;
5. develop the ability to process orders using warehouse materials;
6. develop the ability to distribute materials within and outside of warehouse following instructions;
7. develop the ability to report and log distribution, shipping, and receiving with proper paperwork;
8. develop the ability to mark, code, scan inventory on shipments; and
9. demonstrate an understanding of how to practice safety in accordance with OSHA and site regulations.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)