MTP 131 - Mathematics for the Warehouse
2.3 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the disabled student to learn the basic mathematical skills required for employment in the warehousing field. Topics to be covered include metric measurements, percentages, decimals, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole numbers.
1. demonstrate the ability to measure length, width, and height of containers in metric units;
2. demonstrate the ability to weigh containers in metric units;
3. develop the ability to calculate profit and loss;
4. develop the ability to calculate profit;
5. develop the ability to measure volume of containers in metric units; and
6. demonstrate the ability to calculate using whole numbers and decimal skills to manage inventory.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)