CHA 070 - Afternoon Internship
6 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student to gain the experience needed to perform the daily tasks of hourly work. The student will demonstrate skills in the workplace and observe workplace practices in a variety of commercial and government establishments. Topics to be covered include appropriate workplace behavior, time management, conflict resolution, workplace skills.
1. use workplace technology to perform daily tasks,
2. use workplace specific equipment,
3. demonstrate workplace specific methods,
4. perform basic tasks using literacy and math skills,
5. demonstrate self advocacy in the workplace,
6. demonstrate workplace specific safety methods, and
7. identify and complete appropriate forms.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)