HSL 005 - Guest Service GOLD Certified Guest Service Professional
.5 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student to develop guest service-oriented line level skills in order for employees to engage with guests to provide memorable guest service. Participants will focus on the lodging industry and will learn skills for any service-oriented business, such as restaurants, transportation companies, attractions, and retail outlets. Topics to be covered include connecting with guests, taking initiative, being empathetic, and follow-through.
1. evaluate reasons that guests do not return to a lodging property and the impact on the organization,
2. describe seven elements required to deliver the highest levels of guest service,
3. recognize quality guest service,
4. create a personal Guest Service GOLD action plan, and
5. prepare for the industry certification exam.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)