ARP 732 - Maryland State Inspection Hands-On Test Preparation
1.6 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed for the student who has passed the Maryland State inspection written exam. This two-day course will prepare the student with the skills needed to succeed on the hands on test. Topics to be covered include scuff gauge, front end alignment, exhaust emissions, lighting circuits, headlight alignments, conversion formulas, micrometer usage, d1al indicator, and dial caliper.
1. demonstrate the ability to follow headlamp aiming procedures,
2. demonstrate the ability to follow suspension and steering checking procedures,
3. demonstrate the ability to measure and convert brake readings,
4. demonstrate the ability to measure amps in an electrical circuit, and
5. demonstrate the ability to identify exhaust/emission control equipment.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)