VOA 515 - Certified Logistics/Warehouse Distribution Associate
2.7 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student, who is an entry level worker, to learn foundational logistics concepts. Topics
to be covered include supply chain life cycle, environment, material handling equipment, safety principles, quality control,
workplace communications, teamwork, and computer use. Upon successful completion of this course and exam, students
earn the Certified Logistics Associate (CLA) designation from the Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC).
1. define the basic principles of cost effectiveness throughout the supply chain,
2. identify the four main international security initiatives for logistics,
3. identify the main federal safety organizations,
4. list at least six basic safe material handling practices,
5. describe how to document a quality control problem, and
6. identify computer and software systems commonly used in logistics.
[Add to Portfolio]