WRI 039 - Grant Writing
.6 Continuing Education Units (CEU). This course is not for Credit(s).
This course is designed to enable the student to learn the essential elements of effective grant proposal writing. Topics to be covered include planning, researching, proposal writing and packaging, proposal submitting, and post-submittal follow-up.
Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
1. identify the steps in writing a grant proposal,
2. discuss the importance of planning and preparing in the grant proposal process,
3. describe different facets of research associated with grant proposal development,
4. identify the essential components of a grant proposal,
5. explain the importance of the essential components of a grant proposal,
6. explain the importance of proper grant proposal submission, and
7. describe the steps for follow-up on a grant proposal submission.
8. review and critique grant proposals
[Add to Portfolio]